Now Available On-Demand!
The safety technology market is changing rapidly. To future proof your fleet, you have to ensure the technology you invest in today can be flexible enough to accommodate future capabilities via integration. Combining technology tools along with integrating and analyzing data from multiple devices and equipment can give you a more holistic view of what is happening with the vehicle, the driver and the entire fleet. The challenge is in figuring out which systems to connect and how to determine what is possible both today and going forward.
In this webinar, which you can join on-demand, you will learn:
- How technology is evolving in the transportation space.
- What the consolidation of vendors and technologies really looks like in practice, particularly in the ELD era.
- Which technologies are mission critical to maximize safety and performance.
- How video and telematics can play a critical role in changing driver behavior, improving fleet management and obtaining on-time performance.
- The criteria to examine when selecting winning technology or partners to improve your fleet’s performance and scale with your business.
- How more frequent driver interaction via safety technology can reduce driver turnover.
Bob Verret is the chief information officer for Dupré Logistics. He is an accomplished executive with leadership experience in the transportation, logistics, supply chain, IT and consulting industries. In his career, spanning over 35 years, Verret has led companies’ technical solutions with United Vision Logistics, Greatwide Logistics and CEVA Logistics. He is a skilled leader, building high-performance teams, enhancing systems and developing business solutions. Verret is adept at working with domestic and global business organizations, developing strategic partnerships, and leveraging technical and business knowledge to drive market penetration and business growth with solid financial controls. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee.
Susan Beardslee, principal analyst at global tech market advisory, ABI Research, provides global intelligent transportation and e-freight research coverage, including commercial vehicle telematics, heavy duty and agriculture equipment technologies and multi-modal service models. She leads research on emerging areas such as analytics, prognostics, and over-the-air (OTA) updates, Freight as a Service (FaaS), gateways and electrification.
Beardslee’s background includes relevant experience in embedded technologies and IoT, advanced automotive, transport, and UAVs. She previously worked for Intel and ON Semiconductor and held a variety of positions with other semiconductor manufacturers and suppliers. She assumed roles in market research, as well as strategy, operations management, competitive analysis, and IT, including cybersecurity management.
Beardslee holds a B.S. in Marketing, as well as an M.B.A with a focus on Supply Chain from Arizona State University.